Partners & Pro Bono Service Providers
The Compact is eager to collaborate with peer non-profit organizations, higher education institutions and professional services firms with technical expertise in areas such as:
- Aligning climate action with economic development;
- Advancing statewide preparedness and resilience through local government planning and coordination;
- Scaling up clean energy development and consumption;
- Engaging the public to build better understanding and support;
- Developing greenhouse gas reduction goals and implementation strategies; and
- Providing support to member communities in taking action locally.
Request for Information
All organizations interested in submitting a response to this RFI must meet the following qualifications:
- A non-profit organization whose mission aligns with the stated mission and vision is not deemed to be in conflict with the mission and vision statements of the Compact and ACCO;
- A professional services firm with technical expertise in at least one of the areas identified above that is willing to provide pro bono services in that same qualifying area (minimum of 50 hours per year);
- A higher-education institution able to provide research support or technical expertise in at least one of the key areas identified above (minimum of 50 hours per year).