The Compact is governed by a Steering Committee that includes representation from member communities.
Steering Committee Members:
- Adam Frisch - Councilman, City of Aspen
- Sarah Smith Hymes - Mayor Pro Tem, Town of Avon
- Jacqueline Kozak-Thiel - Chief Sustainability Officer, City of Fort Collins
- Daniel Kreeger - Executive Director, Association of Climate Change Officers
- Jimmy Lahrman - Mayor, Town of Winter Park
- John Messner - Commissioner, Gunnison County
- Jill Ryan - Commissioner, Eagle County
- Anita Seitz - Commissioner, City of Westminster
- Steve Skadron - Mayor, City of Aspen
- Dick White - Mayor, City of Durango
The Association of Climate Change Officers (“ACCO”) is serving as the interim administrator and fiscal agent for the Compact until such time as the Compact may establish its own organization or has identified a successor organization to serve in that role.